- Posted by Administrator
- On April 24, 2011
- 0 Comments
Hospice Rustenburg provides, free of charge, home-based palliative care to people and their families who are suffering from or are affected by life threatening and life limiting illnesses in the Greater Rustenburg and the Bojanala District communities.
Our vision is to provide excellent palliative care to all, supporting quality of life and dignity in death.
Uncompromisingly, We Aim To
- Provide holistic palliative care to all, embracing the mental, physical, emotional, social, spiritual and cultural aspects of the individual.
- To relieve pain and other distressing symptoms of illness.
- Advocate for appropriate care and follow up through a functional referral system.
- Empower the family and community to cope effectively with the impact of the illness.
- Care for the care giver.
- Encourage participation by all stakeholders.
- Network with other community based organisations to provide a holistic service.
Signed on 14 April 2011 for and on behalf of
Acting Chief Executive Officer – Administration