Hospice Rustenburg provides, free of charge, home-based palliative care to terminally ill people and their families in the Greater Rustenburg Community and the Bojonala District.
Anyone with a life-threatening illness, such as cancer, HIV/AIDS and end-stage chronic illness, is eligible for care.
If you are in need of our services, please contact us directly.
Palliative Care is any form of medical care or treatment that concentrates on reducing the severity of disease symptoms, rather than striving to halt, delay or reverse progression of the disease itself; or provide a cure.
- 9 Jul 06:46 pm
- 30 Apr 10:21 pm
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM BY CLICKING HERE OR CONTACT ELIZE PRETORIOUS VIA EMAIL ON firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19 Dec 06:08 pm
- 20 Sep 08:21 am
Dancers take hands with Hospice Rustenburg. On 29 June 2017 dancers from different dance studios in Rustenburg...
OUR BANKING DETAILS Hospice Rustenburg, First National Bank Account - 6253 3201 141, Branch - 260 246Please email a notification of the deposit to email@example.com
- Tin Project
- Donations from ‘Friends’
- Second hand shops
- Donations in lieu of flowers
- Rag Project
- Mobile shop
- Corporate funding
- Home-based care
- Nutritional support
- Orphan and vulnerable children care and support
- Bereavement care
- Social support services
- Support groups and poverty alleviation programmes
- Spiritual care
- Patient advocacy
- Equipment loan and hire
- Provide holistic palliative care to all, embracing the mental, physical, emotional, social, spiritual and cultural aspects of the individual.
- To relieve pain and other distressing symptoms of illness.
- Advocate for appropriate care and follow up through a functional referral system.
- Empower the family and community to cope effectively with the impact of the illness.
- Care for the care giver.
- Encourage participation by all stakeholders.
- Network with other community based organisations to provide a holistic service.